SQL DBA - Prague - €200pd - 6 months
Summary: Junior SQL Server Database Administrator - Czech Republic: Prague - Minimum 6 months contract
Role: Junior Database Administrator with Microsoft tech predominantly, including; SQL Server, T-SQL, Windows Server, Azure, and ETL and OLTP/OLAP cubes
I am looking for someone who has a techy background and an unwavering love of data for a contract role based in Czech Republic in Prague. You will have been in a commercial DBA role for a minimum of 6 months while, using technologies and techniques such as SQL Server (up to 2016), T-SQL, Windows Server, Azure, and ETL and OLTP/OLAP cubes.
- SQL Server skills essential (preferably v.2014 / 2016)
- TSQL / Development of stored procedures
- Good knowledge of database designs and relational databases
- Ability to manage and maintain SQL Server
- Oracle - beneficial
- AWS RDS / Azure - good to have
- NoSQL / MongoDB/Redis - good to have
- Sql Server
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"