Based in Cotteridge (South Birmingham).
Commutable from areas such as; Dudley, Redditch, Solihull, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Coventry etc.
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Key Skills: SQL Server / T-SQL / Stored Procedures / Clustering / Mirroring / Oracle
There is a brand new opportunity for a SQL DBA to join an industry leading IT Services provider. You will be a part of a team of 5 DBAs and will be modernising the database.
They are looking for someone with at a good background in working with databases, ideally with the following skillset:
- SQL 2008/2012/2014/2016 - 2014/16 essential
- TSQL /Development of stored procedures
- Good knowledge of database designs and relational databases
- Ability to manage and maintain SQL Server
- Oracle - beneficial
- AWS RDS/Azure – good to have
- NoSQL/MongoDB/Redis – good to have
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Improve external Data Imports/Integrations
- Analyse database access models
- Improve the reporting facilities
- Work on the reliability and performance of the database
You will need to be SC Cleared to progress further with this application or have the ability to be SC Cleared.
If you feel like you match these requirements and would like to apply, please get in touch.
Send your CV or call Tom Verrent on for more information.