SQL Database Developer - West Midlands - £48k - £55k
James Chase Solutions is currently looking for a passionate SQL Database Developer, to join our innovative and exciting client based near Birmingham.
Our client require a Database Developer to be responsible for the safe management and storage of customer data within their Sales Analytics and CRM system. They need a key team member for a significant programme of technical improvements and upgrades, including a migration to cloud hosting.
- T-SQL programming and dBa experience
- Experienced in Complex ETL and Data Load process development and management.
- Experienced team member, supporting colleagues with advice, guidance and code reviews
- SQL development skills (writing complex queries, debugging queries, optimising query performance, creating tables, creating stored procedures etc.)
- You should possess the skills in the implementation and management of databases in a highly available environment.
- Day-to-day management and administration of a complex, enterprise-grade SQL Server database environment.
- Experience of Windows server administration.
- Competent at complex PowerShell scripting to administer SQL server within a windows environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot SQL Server incidents as they occur.
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.