A large and reputable organisation that operates internationally is looking for an experienced SQL DBA with reporting skills (SSRS / SSIS) to join its team.
This role is located near to Kingston upon Thames in the South West London / Surrey area and within attractive and modern offices.
The SQL Database Analyst will be responsible for:
- Establishing user database needs
- Monitoring and managing database performance so that it is fit for purpose
- Mapping out database designs for enhancements
- Database reporting (SSRS and SSIS)
- Installing and testing of enhancements/new versions
- Managing permissions and privileges
- Ensuring storage and security are managed effectively
- Developing recovery plans
- Maintaining system documentation
This SQL DBA role is paying a starting salary of up to £60,000 based on experience plus benefits including onsite gym and restaurant.
To be considered suitable for the position you will need to have strong experience in SQL database administration as well as proven ability to develop SQL reporting through SSRS/SSIS.
To apply for this Database Analyst role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH16377CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.