Role: SQL Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Milton Keynes
Skills: SQL Server, DBA, BI Stack
Salary: £45,000pa + bonus, pension, healthcare cover
Fantastic opportunity for an experience SQL DBA to join my client's team in a brand new role within the business. The DBA will have the opportunity to shape the role and will be responsible for setting up the environment, acting as the technical expert in the DBA area.
The DBA will be able to demonstrate strong technical skills with Microsoft SQL Server and the Business Intelligence stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), as well as being committed to researching improvements in the technology and be willing to find answers when they are unable to solve any issues.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a DBA
- Strong SQL Server skills
- Experience with the Business Intelligence stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Responsible for the database administration for the business ensuring a reliable high performing database is available
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with minimal effect to the business
- Engaging with other technical teams and stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DBA to make a real difference in an organisation and take ownership of the database administration. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can manage their own time, is confident in their own abilities and up for the challenge.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Business Intelligence
- Database Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server