Leading global software firm with an impressive client list and global reach, has a vacancy for a SQL Database Administrator to help move the entire estate to the Cloud and transition the current systems to PaaS / SaaS (Azure).
Maintaining the integrity of the company’s systems, security, contacts, data and information, the SQL Server Database Administrator will be implementing database upgrades, backups and restores, designing, developing and implementing complex database systems, Supporting & evolving the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
This is a crucial position for the business and as such the successful SQL DBA MUST HAVE:
- Database Administration experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ (Ideally 2014) ESSENTIAL
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing complex SQL code. ESSENTIAL
- At least 2 years of experience developing complex data integration. ESSENTIAL
- A record of successful delivery of database systems. ESSENTIAL
- Cloud/ Azure database experience would be DESIRABLE
- Experience in using SSIS, SSRS is DESIRABLE
This is a great opportunity for a skilled SQL Database Administrator to work in a company where technology is always at the forefront, delivering a crucial transition for the company. So send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.