* Creation and implementation of SQL queries and reports based on business requirements and Implementation of operational efficiencies through the design and re-structure of existing SQL architecture
* Work closely with web developers and infrastructure team to ensure unification of process' and opportunities for data analysis across the business
* Assist with various projects and from conception through to delivery and implementation
* Minimum of 1 years BI Development experience
* Strong communication skills from all levels of the business, both technical and non-technical
* Strong teamwork skills
* Strong time management skills, ability to work off own initiative
* Strong experiencing in the use of SSRS/SSIS to develop new reports as well as troubleshoot existing reports.
* Flexible, highly organised and able to work to deadlines under pressure
* Strong technical documentation skills
* Database design (error handling, transactions, locking levels etc)
* Design and creation of Stored Procedures, Views, Functions for SQL Server 2012 and 2016
* Design within Database High Availability solutions (preferably SQL clusters with high availability groups)
* Experience of Database performance analysis
* Database design within high transactional business models
* Strong understanding of developing securely written reports.
* Flexibility around working hours
BI Developer - £30-45K - Manchester.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Ryan Davy() or call for more information.
SQL / BI Developer - £30-45K - Manchester.