A well-established insurance company based in central London is looking to expand its support team with an additional Application / Software Support Analyst.
*Please note you will need to have strong SQL and Excel skills.
This Application and Data Support Analyst will be responsible for providing support to the in-house bespoke insurance applications. Training on the system will be provided. Duties will include:
- Day to day running of the In house software applications
- User support and troubleshooting
- Systems training
- Administering and configuring system (including software upgrades and testing)
- Data analysis and reporting (SQL)
- Maintaining documentation
This role is paying a starting salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits and will be based on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role MUST have:
- Previous experience of supporting in-house software and systems (including bespoke applications)
- Strong experience with SQL databases and Microsoft technologies
- User support experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- SQL querying and data analysis would be seen as advantageous
To apply for this IT Application Support Engineer role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH16651CH
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'