Are you a SQL expert with a commercial background seeking a new challenge? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting a SQL and Support Developer within our Commercial IT team.
You will be responsible for the support and development of the reservation system including reporting and third party integration.
Your main responsibilities will include :-
- Being responsible for transactional SQL changes to produce reporting including extracting and the updating of data to and from the reservation system.
- Development of new screens and functionality within the reservation system to support customer sales utilising classic ASP and SQL knowledge
- Interpret internal customer requirements, producing technical specifications, development of specified enhancements, test plans and evidence of testing
- Provision of ad-hoc management information and reporting across the revenue, marketing, sales and finance teams.
- Supporting investigating resolving and documenting bugs and faults that arise
- Reviewing and enhancing existing jobs, procedures, reports and 3rd party integration
The successful candidate will have :-
- Appropriate degree or HND and/or proven experience working with a CRM SQL DB
- 2+years SQL DB experience
- Hands on experience developing high volume transactional DB databases
- Knowledge on how to implement stored procedures, jobs, functions, triggers and cursors, views and indexing using SQL
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of processes involving testing, release management and source control
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!