Spray Shop Assistant – Near Stowmarket – Full Time – Permanent – £8.50 per hour
We are seeking a Spray Shop Assistant to join a friendly established team where you will be working day shifts in a clean/safe environment. It will normally be a 39 hour week but there will be the option to work overtime. Normal working hours Monday – Friday between 7:45 – 4:30pm. Hourly rate of £8.50 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Filing, Rubbing down, Sanding, masking and generally preparing stock
- Paint spraying various sized stock items, using air/air-less spray equipment; one coat paint systems.
- Cleaning & maintenance of spray shop, spray shop equipment including filter system, ventilation facilities & personal protective equipment
- Completion of Quality control and H&S documentation
- Assisting with moving of equipment in and out of spray shop
- Developing an all-round working relationship with all business sectors and fellow colleagues with a view to improving working standards & practices.
- Working within health and safety guidelines
- Abrasive wheels certificate
- Working at Height Safety
- CSCS Health and Safety card
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up to date relevant CV. If you would like to discuss the role please contact Lesa on .