SPRAY PAINTING OPERATOR
About Our Client
Our client serves customers from all over the world in a diverse range of industries. Founded in 1947, our client has established an enviable reputation as a professional and accomplished metal finishing company, including Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Automotive, General and Specialist Engineering.
Spray Painting Operator will support the daily planning, coordination and control of specific manufacturing operations. Each operator is responsible for safe production of customer goods through their department and ensures the correct amount is produced at the right cost and at the right level of quality.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure all work and activities follow health and safety guidelines at all times
- Aid the department to secure monthly sales budget
- The review of customer requirements/specifications against Route cards.
- Ensure production progress in your department recorded via Factory Master MRP system
- Follow production priorities as given by your Supervisor or Deputy
- Make sure customer products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Participate in customer meetings as required
- Monitoring production standards and implementing quality-control as given by Quality Assurance, including corrective actions
- Liaising among different departments as required
- Support maintenance requirements as directed by supervision
- Ensure timely inspection of your work, this may include use of inspection equipment to check coating thickness
- Raise concerns/issues that affect the performance of your work and department
- Promote best working practices and take ownership of workplace organisation of designated area
- Represent the Business in a professional manner
- Understand and fully comply with all company rules and procedures
- Temporary tasks may be assigned in order to support the business
Location – Hinckley
Hours of work
Initially 6.00am – 2.30pm Monday – Wednesday, 6.00am – 2.00pm Thursday and Friday.
Will then proceed to working night shift hours; 2.30pm – 12.45am Monday – Thursday.
The Successful Applicant will have the following:
Basic Computer literacy
Attention to detail
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary, £10.00 per hour + 10% premium on late shift
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.