Spray Painter / Colour Matcher, Bordon - £16-21,000
A fabulous opportunity for a college leaver or equivalent looking for a new career. Our client in Bordon has grown substantially and now need an extra Spray Painter / Colour Matcher to work in their paint lab. The main purpose of this role is to collate the daily colour orders from customer services and formulate a colour match by mixing the paint and testing it against a panel to ensure the correct colour is being mixed and correct volumes used.
Working in a great team, our client’s aim is to be as effective & efficient as possible. They want to achieve a right first time approach for their customers and ensure a quicker turnaround. The colourist will be an integral part of their operation.
Spray Painter / Colour Matcher Key Duties will also involve:
- Communicating effectively with colleagues ensuring right first time mixes
- To work with team reducing paint wastage
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety in the workplace.
- No experience is necessary for this role, however good colour vision is important
- The ability to be clean, tidy and organised is essential as is the ability to work as part of a dedicated, motivated, punctual, hardworking and well established team
- Keen eye for detail and quality
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach
This is your opportunity to join a fast paced, evolving, progressive, ever changing and forward thinking business
Spray Painter / Colour Matcher Salary & Benefits
8.30 – 5.00 Monday to Friday with flexibility of overtime and maybe a shift system in the future
24 days holiday plus BHs
If you do not hear from us within 3 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job