A long established and reputable luxury kitchen designer and manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Spray Finisher/Timber Component Preparer for their modern Sidcup finishing plant for the finishing of high quality components in 2 pack paint/lacquer finishes.
You will be finishing furniture components and assembled units in solid timber, veneer and MDF based materials.
Their furniture includes a mixture of solid timber, veneer, painted finishes for kitchens, bedrooms, home studies and includes quality technical componentry for drawers, interiors and hinge systems.
This is a full time position based at their Sidcup Plant.
You will need:
- To demonstrate - previous experience and capability with spray equipment and sanding machinery in finishing plant areas
- To demonstrate - hard working commitment to their job role with reliability, punctuality as part of a team
- A keen eye for details and quality workmanship with minimal supervision
- To be able to read work instructions and drawings with paint colour referencing
- To be flexible to accommodate overtime hours where available
The salary will be based on experience £22,000 - £26,000+ pa.
Trainee applicants may be considered for this role if aptitude and commitment can be demonstrated. Training will be provided.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Timber Treatment Operative, Bodyshop, Wood Treating, Painter, Maintenance Operative, Paint Sprayer, Warehouse Operative may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'