We are recruiting for a Spray Assistant on behalf of our client.
This is a Full-Time permanent position, 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday with an occasional seasonal weekend work on a team rota
A negotiable basic salary is offered depending on your experience.
• Assist in Spraying on two nurseries sites.
• Monitor crops for Pest and Disease.
• Keep up to date Spray Records.
• Learn, understand and assist in feeding using fertilisers.
• Assist in general plant horticultural care including mechanised trimming.
• Assist with wholesale picking.
• Crop spray training to certificate PA1, PA2 and PA6.
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Work based pension
• Staff discount.
This is an excellent opportunity – Apply now !
Please contact Bogusia on for further details or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"