• Preparing a variety of metal and wood work for painting.
• Spray and hand painting the metal and wood work
• Ensure all tools and equipment are kept clean.
• Operating a spray booth correctly
• Ensuring the spray booth is clean and protected whilst changing the filters when necessary
• Use of spray guns and pressure fed respiratory equipment
• Ensuring Respiratory Protective Equipment is maintained, inspected and tested in line with a Planned Periodic Maintenance schedule and test log is complete
• De-taping truss
• Building truss
• De-loom/loom cable and re-coil
• De-rigging stage lighting systems
• Any other reasonable duties as required
• Comply with all Health and Safety requirements
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Load and unload trucks, when required.
• Ensuring the warehouse and work areas are kept in a clean and tidy manner at all times.