SPOTFIRE DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
£450-550 PER DAY, 6 MONTHS
REMOTE / CENTRAL LONDON
A Specialist Consultancy are looking for a Spotfire Developer to join their key project with a major client. They're looking for someone with strong experience creating extensive, informative dashboards & visualisations. The project will be 6 months initially with potential extensions, primarily remote with some work in London.
This company is a small, specialist Consultancy who work with businesses across a variety of industries, supplying expert advice & innovative Data Solutions.
As a Spotfire Developer you'll be tasked with designing and developing a revolutionary Spotfire Dashboard to allow the company to analyse production & results, informing decisions that will have impact throughout the business
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Working closely with the end-client & others within the consultancy to deeply understand the requirements
- Designing and presenting mock-ups of the proposed Spotfire front-end
- Designing and developing highly interactive dashboards in Spotfire
- Some SQL Coding to manipulate and organise back-end data
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Spotfire Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- SQL scripting skills
- Strong proven experience designing a highly interactive dashboard from scratch in Spotfire
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders in a business to develop an attractive product
- A motivated self-starter who can manage themselves and take ownership of their work.
Examples of previous interactive dashboards would be highly advantageous to the application
The successful Spotfire Developer will receive £450-550 per day over an initial 6 month period and the opportunity to design their own reporting system.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'