On behalf of our client, a respected name within the construction design industry, we are looking to source Spot Welders to commence work at their site in Birtley.
- Operating spot weld machines
- Performing touch up welds
- Metal dressing
- Performing quality visual checks
- Using precision instruments
- The ability to work at pace and maintain high levels of accuracy
- Adhering to health & safety
- The ability to interpret and work to engineering drawings
In return, you will receive an hourly rate of 7.50 per hour for day shift (under 25s will receive £7.05). The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm (day shift) or Monday to Thursday 9 pm - 7 am (night shift) or these shifts alternating.
Based in Birtley, this role operates on a temp to perm basis, following a successful probation period. This role comes with readily available overtime paid at enhanced rates and immediate starts are available so a swift apply is advised.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Joe Rowan.
- spot welder
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job