Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is ingrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for a Sportsbook Operations Manager to work as part of the Grandstand/Sports Operations Department.
Grandstand is designed to set up and mobilise teams to enable the delivery of real time relevant sports communications and stimuli to involve customer groups as the action happens, to drive activity, customer excitement and continued engagement throughout the sporting day.
As a Sportsbook Operations Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the scheduling and execution of the daily sports betting experience across our client’s digital platforms. From banners and betting display orders to PUSH messages and tweets - they will be supported by a team of content editors, CRM and Social Media execs in managing the ebb and flow of the client’s customer’s betting experience through the daily sports betting schedule.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify key 'trigger points’ that are likely to drive grandstand action.
- Managing the team set to deliver that customer experience in real time, pre, during and between the key events of the day.
- Creation and ownership of the 'playbook’ - the schedule for tomorrow’s customer experience across both digital platforms
- Detailed listing of all sports fixtures including identification of those high profile events for which the 'grandstand’ service will take over the site experience
- Overlay all know ATL and BTL free bet campaigns and trading price offers to create the bonus fulfilment schedule for the day
- Detailed planning of all site content areas dedicated to Grandstand:
o Homepage banner carousel
o Individual sport homepage banner carousels
o Default homepage display selection (featured/in-play etc.)
o 'Featured’ content choices
o In-play default display orders
- Preparation of all the expected onsite creative banner inventory to support Grandstand events
- Pre-planning of likely messaging opportunities during the sports schedule. Including, the identification of those markets and selections likely to draw high volumes of pre match betting volumes within Grandstand events
- Manage the supply from Trading of all pre-match trading price 'boost’ opportunities for all Grandstand selected events
- Schedule content for log-in messages ahead of Grandstand events - e.g. Trading price boosts, bonus offers
- Oversee the execution of the playbook AND the evolution of real time content and customer messages as the sequence of events unfolds in-play through the Grandstand schedule
- Orchestrate the control of all the site content dedicated to Grandstand as per the schedule and in consideration of the events and scenarios unfolding within those events
- Identify opportunities to message winning customers with opportunities to place additional related bets.
- Oversee the Performance Social Media Team in their engagement of the audience with timely and relevant prompts of our betting opportunities bonus fulfilment.
- Drive the process of identifying and uploading all customer free bets and bonuses in real time using Openbet and other internal system tools
- All awarded free bets will also be supported with customer messages (PUSH, Inbox, login prompt) to improve conversion and fulfilment
- Identify and communicate to those customer groups who benefit from trading offers including extra places, enhanced place terms, price boosts, enhanced multiples, cash out, BOG/BOG+
- Supplement and support known TV advertising schedule with coordinated onsite messaging and BTL messaging content - PUSH, Text, Social - to drive conversion and call to action
- Track competitors customer facing activity, speculate as to the objectives and potential business benefits
- Responsible for tracking real time business volumes (actives, turnover, spend per head) vs plan and driving additional Grandstand activity to meet those targets
- Business owner of all customer communication mechanisms including PUSH, site banners, inbox messaging, MSG, login
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive subject matter expertise in sports betting is essential
- Previous experience of having worked within a trading environment would be beneficial
- Previous experience of having worked within Sportsbook content, CRM and Social Media would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, making decisions quickly and according to agreed guidelines
- The ability to work under pressure is key; both individually and as a leader of a team
- Ability to learn quickly, take on new instructions and guidelines and apply those to your daily work will be essential
- A high attention to detail is essential
- The role will demand flexibility in your approach to working hours with extensive evening and weekend work required
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Analytical Skills
- Social Media
- Sports Betting