Sportsbook Operations Assistant
Have a passion for sport and want to enjoy the thrill of an exciting and fast paced environment?
Then we have the role for you!
Winner/Titanbet deliver a Sportsbook and Casino experience around the world, and now an opportunity has arisen to assist the Winner/Titanbet team in the day to day Sportsbook operation. The UK based team is small and hardworking so you will be immersed in every aspect of the Sportsbook business and are sure to gain a broad range of industry knowledge and experience.
Shift Pattern: Any 5 days from 7
- Management of website content & marketing campaigns
- Coordinate CRM, Push Notification & Social Media Communications
- Tactical execution & delivery of the Sportsbook strategy
- Managing communications between Product, Marketing & Customer Service
- Other ad hoc product & marketing duties
Candidate Qualities sought (essential):
- A passion for sport
- Display a good understanding of the Sports calendar
- Organised, reliable and ability to work well under pressure
- Creative, with an eye for detail and excellent written communication skills
- A genuine pride in your work
Candidate Qualities sought (desirable):
- An analytical background, either demonstrated through education or previous employment.
- Preferably held a similar role in a Sportsbook/Marketing environment
- Experience with content management packages
- Used analytic & reporting tools
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
We can sum up our mission in two words - "creating winners". Winner provides state of the art online gambling in a positive atmosphere. We have an impressive collection of casino games, bingo, poker, scratch cards and live dealer games that our players enjoy. Our games are entertaining and fun to play. We respect our relationships with our customers. Winner is a consumer based gaming site - The player constantly remains our top priority.
About Playtech BGT Sports
Playtech BGT Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, our GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management. Playtech BGT Sports has been a part of Playtech since January 2012, meaning that existing and future customers now benefit from the industry leading GenBet product suite, delivered on Playtech's comprehensive IMS (information management solution).
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership, 25 days annual leave and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.
- Content Management Packages
- Analytic & Reporting Tools
- Understanding of the Sports Calendar
- Creative / Eye for Detail & Excellent Written Communication
- Organised / Reliable / Work Well Under Pressure