Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is looking to appoint a Sports VIP Associate - Dutchto join their team based in Gibraltar.
The successful candidate will be responsible for giving the best five-star service to the client’s VIP and potential VIP Customers through mainly outbound communications whilst ensuring any inbound queries are dealt with quickly, efficiently and to a high standard.
In addition, they will be responsible for improving NGR, retention and growth rates against business targets and needs for VIP and Potential VIP customers, which is a key KPI they will be measured on.
This challenging yet exciting Sports VIP Associate - Dutch opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Hit and exceed daily/weekly outbound call and email targets
- Dealing with any inbound queries from our high value customers and/or any escalations regarding VIP/Potential VIP issues
- Work on numerous outbound campaigns
- Cross-sell Casino, Poker and help with any related queries.
- Build a good rapport with our VIP/Potential VIP players whilst building a profile on each customer to enable you and your team to offer an industry leading customer experience tailored to their needs and wants
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a native Dutch speaker and will have a high amount of knowledge and understanding of Sports, Casino and Poker.
- You will be a very good communicator and will have the confidence to build and develop relationships as well as make new ones.
- You will be results oriented-always focusing on the company’s goals and targets, being flexible and adaptable to industry shifts and business trends.
- You will need to be a team player, able to work well with those within your own team and across the wider business in areas such as CS and CRM.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Customer Experience