Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
We seek sporty individuals who want to apply their passion for sport to a direct sales role. Naturally you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious. These traits are essential in a recruitment environment. Former high-level athletes quickly go on to achieve successful, high-earning recruitment careers, often earning in excess of £100,000 by their third year. You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual-selling to the both of them. You will be working in a very competitive, fast-paced environment and hence your natural competiveness will be essential.
As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing a variety of candidates into a range of companies; whether it be headhunting a potential CEO for a Barclays Premier League client or sourcing an engineer for a F1 franchise.
Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant - The Role
As a trainee sports recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidate Requirements - Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
A trainee sports recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- University degree or commercial sales experience
- Competed in sport to a high level (County, Semi-Pro, University etc)
- Worked while at university
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
The Package - Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
The perks of a trainee sports recruitment consultant include:
- £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £45k in year 1; £70k in year 2; £100k in year 3
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
- Reward trips: Las Vegas, Dubai, Cancun and Ski trips.
- Free gym membership
Could you be a successful trainee sports recruitment consultant?
If you want to work in this challenging but rewarding environment, and think you have the necessary attributes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step in realising your career.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, International Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Business Development