Sports Recruitment Consultant - Graduate / Trainee Sport £45k
We seek sporty individuals who want to apply their passion for sport to a direct sales role. Naturally you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious. These traits are essential in a recruitment environment. Former high-level athletes quickly go on to achieve successful, high-earning recruitment careers, often earning in excess of £100,000 by their third year. You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual-selling to the both of them. You will be working in a very competitive, fast-paced environment and hence your natural competiveness will be essential.
As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing a variety of candidates into a range of companies; whether it be headhunting a potential CEO for a Barclays Premier League client or sourcing an engineer for a F1 franchise.
The Role - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidate Requirements - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- University degree or commercial sales experience
- Competed in sport to a high level (County, Semi-Pro, University etc)
- Worked while at university
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
The Package - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £45k in year 1; £70k in year 2; £100k in year 3
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
- Reward trips: Las Vegas, Dubai, Cancun and Ski trips.
- Free gym membership
If you want to work in this challenging but rewarding environment, and think you have the necessary attributes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step in realising your career.
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job