Do you have a passion for the sports/leisure industry?
An exciting opportunity to join a brand-new state of the art Education Centre
5 days per week over a 7-day period. Must be flexible to work various shifts in-between 7am and 10.30pm. 40 hours per week.
Working closely with the Education Centre Manager and Sports Pitch Manager you will assist in the day to day operation of the Education Centre.
Main duties: -
- Act as the 'Duty Manager’ in the absence of the Sports Pitch Manager.
- Ensure all bookings are processed correctly.
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- Administration and control of cash handling.
- Help to create new business opportunities for the centre.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of weekly figures to assist the Sports Pitch Manager.
- To cover the responsibilities of the Sports Pitch Manager in their absence.
- Data entry.
- Act as a senior member within the team by leading by example.
- Experience in a similar Leisure/Sports role is essential.
- Must have supervisory experience in a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work at all times.
- A natural rapport builder at all levels.
- A highly driven individual looking to progress within a growing organisation.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities.
Mill Farm Sports Ventures is an ambitious company with an entrepreneurial spirit and huge plans for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic brand-new development, near to Kirkham, with a forward-thinking team.
The Education Centre at Mill Farm is home to the AFC Fylde Community Foundation, six 7-a-side football pitches, an 11-a-side pitch and a full-size hockey pitch.
- Customer Service
- Leisure Centre
- Supervisory Experience