Role: Sports Lecturer
Working hours: Full time post and Part time post available
Contract Type: Temporary
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are seeking Sport Studies Lecturers to teach and train their cohort of learners.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about education and providing the future workforce with the support they need to succeed in Further Education. You will act as a course tutor to full time and part time groups and undertake necessary administration tasks.
- Education to BSc Level or equivalent in a Sport related subject
- A teaching qualification
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in Education, FE or HE
- Be able to motivate students
- Commitment and evidence of CPD
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"