Location: Wandsworth, London
Pay rate: £20 - £25ph
Hours: 12 Hours pw ) 1-2 days per week.
Duration: Sickness Cover
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South West London area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Sports Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client’s vocational courses are designed to give excellent training and maximise the potential of students looking to further their skill set.
• Leading education institution in London
• Advanced campuses with high-tech technology
• Advanced department with cutting edge resources
· You will be delivering BTEC Sports up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting
· Prepares learning materials for use in the classroom, in practical and in open learning sessions
· Assessing students’ work as required by examining/awarding bodies
· You will be working with students aged 16-18
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Background in sports coaching or exercise and fitness.
· Experience in Sports coaching, fitness and exercise
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Experience delivering BTEC Sport up to ranging from level 1 to 4 in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business