Sports Graduates and teaching assistants required for available roles throughout Primary Schools
Location: South West, South London, East London.
This role will provide:
- Great opportunities within a dedicated and friendly environment.
- Development and career growth prospects.
- Growing your experience supporting pupils on a 1-1 basis.
- Flexible and day to day work (if you can't commit fulltime work).
- Weekly pay.
Supporting 1:1 or small groups in a rewarding school in south London, this role consists of working with pupils of different ages and abilities. The school is a progressive and large specialist who had achieved a good reputation by selecting excellent candidates that fit the schools needs and ethos. The role involves using your personal qualities, have firm hands on attitude and using your own initiative.
Sugarman Education are seeking to recruit motivated, energetic and supportive Sports Graduates for Intervention and Teaching Assistants roles across a large number of schools throughout South West London.
The available positions range from long term to short term offers, with flexible hours and days of work, to fit your needs and your lifestyle.
The role will be split between supporting pupils on a 1-1 basis with behavioural difficulties and offering support in the PE sessions throughout the week.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Relevant degree is desired or experienced TA/ LSA in primary or secondary.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour issues.
- Have valid Enhanced DBS or be willing to get one.
We are therefore looking for candidates willing to expand their experience working in schools, with excellent professional growth and development opportunities. Ideal candidates must relate to children on an individual level as well as creating a fun and stimulating environment and maintaining high standards of education.
If this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in touch with Farhia Ali
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- SEN/ TA/ AUTISM / ASD/ MLD