Do you have experience of working with large groups of teenagers such as sports coaching, charity work or drama workshops? Are you a recent graduate looking to make a difference in the classroom? Do you have experience working with 11-16 year old pupils? My secondary school client within the Huddersfield area are looking to appoint a Cover supervisor who can cover Female PE.
Our requirements for this role mean you must:
* Have experience of working with secondary age children, which can be referenced
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
* Be passionate about working with children and young people
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
Responsibilities would include:
* Being willing and able to supervise classes of 11-16 year old pupils, using strategies to manage behaviour in line with school policy
* Delivering lessons from a range of subjects across the national curriculum set by a qualified teacher, with no planning or marking involved
* Being highly organised and able to communicate effectively
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please send your most recent CV or call Tom on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.