Sports Graduate Opportunities Huddersfield
Sports Graduates required for Cover Supervision in HD1 and surrounding areas.
We are looking for sports graduates who are interested in working as Cover Supervisors in our local Secondary and SEN Schools. If you have experience in coaching or have a Sports/P.E. related degree then please do not hesitate to get in touch for a discussion about what we can offer.
This role is supply work, so you would work as and when required. It is perfect for someone who may only want part time work or someone who needs flexibility due to other commitments. Full time, longer term roles can also become available.
What we cover:
- P.E. Cover Supervision
- General Cover
- Learning Support/Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Support
- Pastoral Care
What you will require:
- Experience working with students, either coaching or working in schools.
- Be over 18+ years of age
- Be confident managing behaviour
- Have a pro-active approach to work
- Be able to build a good rapport with students
- Your own transport/be flexible with where you can work/travel
What we offer:
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants up to £100 per recommendation
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Secondary School
- Graduate Students
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job