Nexus People are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives for Sports Direct in Shirebrook. You do not need to have any experience for this role as full training is provided!
Warehouse Operative Duties:
With this role, you will be picking and packing different items across the warehouse, and helping to load and unload pallets and stock. There will be other general warehouse duties involved, but training is given for everything.
There are a variety of shifts available and we have something to suit everyone, whether you want to work in the warehouse on a morning, afternoon or at night. There are also full time and part time roles available so whatever your current situation, we have something to work around you.
Where is the Warehouse located?
The Sports Direct warehouse is located in Shirebrook. (NG20 8RY)
There is a free carpark if you drive to work, and a safe place to secure your bicycle if you travel on 2 wheels. New bus routes have been added added to the local pubic transport service to get you to work quickly and easily.
Why working with Nexus People at Sports Direct in the Warehouse is a great idea!
- 20% off at Sports Direct, Flannels, USC and loads of other big retailers!
- Get paid every Friday - direct to your bank.
- On the job training in the warehouse – no experience necessary
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking/Car share schemes
- 24/7 support from the Nexus team – We are here for you day and night!
- Career development opportunities – real progression!
- Performance and Attendance based Raffle Prize Draws
- Quarterly Prize Draws (win items like an Amazon firestick, Love2Shop shopping vouchers and more!)
- Access to the Everlast Staff Gym for just £5 per month
- Regular permanent opportunities with Sports Direct and Nexus People
- Monthly “Employee Days” dedicated to our workforce – Free giveaways! Sweets, hats, t-shirts!
This is a really exciting opportunity to become part of a buzzing team of people that continues to grow and develop. If you feel you have what it takes to join this team, please apply for this role today, and we will be in touch ASAP to progress your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'