Account Manager - CRM, Data & Digital Marketing (Sport & Leisure)
Love Sport? Want a Career that matches your Passion?
At Green 4, we help our sports & leisure clients to achieve more from their customer relationships using insight to deliver a measurable return on investment. Due to recent growth, an aggressive plan to grow the business and a continued need to service our client’s requirements we are looking for people with experience in the Sports & Leisure industry.
This role will provide fantastic opportunities to work with leading sports & leisure brands, learn new skills and a form wonderful foundation on which to build a career in CRM & data marketing.
So, if you would like a career in sport & leisure and you are ambitious with a can-do attitude, read on and contact us soon!
Job Title : Account Manager - CRM, Data & Digital Marketing
Location : Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- To be the primary point of contact for a selection of clients and deliver data driven, insight led client CRM and data marketing related activities on their behalf.
- To manage accounts and build positive long-term working relationships.
- To support the client in maximising their returns from their investment.
- To facilitate and deliver Customer Success
- To build positive working relationships with all internal stakeholders to maximise efficiencies and influence a customer focussed culture
2. MAIN DUTIES/KEY ACTIVITIES
To develop and deliver data driven, insight led client CRM and marketing related activities on behalf of a number of clients in order to facilitate Customer Success.
Tasks to include:-
- Liaising with clients to understand their requirements and being the first point of contact for their CRM, Data & Digital related activities.
- Developing ideas on what types of of insight would benefit a client’s business, specifically in understanding more about their fan & customer behaviour.
- Work closely with clients to develop and implement strategic CRM & Data marketing plans.
- Delivering data analysis and insight to support specific client objectives using the relevant tools.
- Developing findings from the analysis into relevant and clear client communication documents and reports (e.g. PowerPoint).
- Communicating the findings from relevant analysis to clients and seeking approval for the delivery of recommended activities.
- Overseeing the delivery of insight led campaigns on behalf of clients (email, sms, direct mail, social etc.).
- Regularly reporting to clients in the form of action plans, status updates and monthly results/KPI’s.
- Coordinating with internal suppliers to ensure client requirements are met to budget and on-time.
- Assist in submitting and co-ordinating product development schedules internally.
- Developing content for the Green 4 knowledge base in terms of blogs, social media updates, email articles, case studies etc.
- Identifying needs-based opportunities to upsell additional products and services
- Visiting clients on an agreed schedule to develop positive working relationships.
- The coordination and development of regular reporting to demonstrate the returns from the strategy.
3. EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience of managing client relationships.
- A proven ability to understand, develop and deliver CRM & Marketing strategies
- An understanding of Data Insight & how Data should inform the CRM & Marketing strategy
- An understanding of email marketing tools and best practice
- Practical experience of a CRM/data driven role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be desirable.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both with clients and colleagues.
- Well developed IT skills - all MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills including PowerPoint.
- A team player.
- A passion for sport and leisure.
- Graduate level/calibre.
Above all, the most important characteristics we will look for are enthusiasm, a positive attitude, a team player and someone who wants to make the most of their opportunities in order to continue to grow and develop.
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job