Are you passionate about helping children to learn? Do you believe sport is a vital tool in enhancing confidence, discipline and social development in children?
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are able to offer Team Teach training for suitable candidates. This can hugely enhance your CV and give you skills needed to be successful in a range of schools. The training will cover de-escalation techniques and physical restraint and is highly appealing to a large number of schools. We also offer other training such as safeguard training and offer competitive rates of pay.
A Specialist SEN School in Knowsley are seeking a PE Assistant to provide a nurturing and motivating educational environment by using their experiences in sport. Working with pupils aged 11-16 in small groups and one to one basis you will be there to mentor and guide students to get them back on track and back in mainstream education.
- They are proud of the historic connections they have within the local area and are considered one of the best special schools in Liverpool
- They aim to ensure that all students are given the chance to excel in both the academic as well as vocational elements of their educational experience
- There are many opportunities for students to develop their skills, interests and abilities
- The focus is not simply on standards but on the development of the whole person
We currently require a PE Assistant to work with Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils with special educational needs. This role will be full time and long term. The job will be term-time only and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department.
- A keen interest in sport
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- A non-judgemental attitude
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Initiative and leadership qualities, with the ability to relate to young people
To discuss in more detail, please contact Neil McFadden at the Liverpool office or apply below
If you join Randstad Education you will have a dedicated consultant to work with your preferences and needs, provide opportunities to work within your local area and free accredited career & professional development training whilst building an excellent teaching experience! As I am the dedicated SEN Specialist here at Randstad Education, I work closely with the majority of SEN Schools within Warrington, Halton and South Liverpool; supporting over 700 Teachers & TA's with their search for short term, long term and permanent job opportunities. I am extremely passionate about what I do and ensure to provide a professional and friendly approach to both my clients and candidates at all times. I strongly believe there is a job for everyone, therefore I work extremely hard and spend a lot of time ensuring the best possible match will be made between the school and the candidate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'