A Role combining sports and sales/recruitment to provide the ultimate pay and fast-track progression!
You are naturally competitive, hate losing and train like hell - Those traits will match our most successful individuals in the sales environment. Picture yourself on top of leaderboards, the envy of your peers and recognized by your management much like your coaching staff now!
This is a chance to align what you love about sport into a career in recruitment and sales within the sporting industry, placing and selling to individuals on salaries of £150k + ; all whilst getting payed to do so. Think of your career progression as a championship season: The ups & downs, the grind and hard work to make it through play-offs so that you can win the final and get promoted. It’s as easy as that, but instead of a trophy you get a big pot of gold every time you hit your monthly targets.
What you Need
- Sporting interest! Competed or just love it.
- University degree or sales experience or both
- Drive, ambition and focus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Leadership traits
- Highly motivated and money-driven
What you’ll be doing
- Developing your business acumen in the way sporting organizations are structured and function
- Engaging with new business leads and maintaining successful pre-existing client relationships
- Responsible for the full 360 recruitment process, from business development to candidate sourcing and matchmaking
- Lead generation and candidate interview reporting through thorough shortlisting to ensure top quality client briefings
- Ownership of the whole product and candidate process to enhance experience and guarantee successful brand awareness
- Build strong relationships with clients, and candidates to understand needs and better consultant for strategic development
And to top it off: What the role offers you:
- £23,000 Base with OTE of £45,000 in year 1; £60-70,000 in year 1 with uncapped commission up to 40%.
- Second to none industry exposure and networking opportunities at top sporting client headquarters.
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Quarterly and Annual bonus rewards & trips to Ibiza, Miami, and the Caribbean.
- Tickets to top sporting events
- Free gym memberships and company phone (Iphone/Samsung)
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'