Are you an experienced sports coach? Are you able to build relationships with children who present with challenging behaviour?
LTF Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a position of a Sport & Learning Mentor at a school based in the DE21 area. The school is an outstanding school and is easily reachable from the city centre
The main duties within the role are:
- Supporting a pupil with challenging behaviour on a 1:1 basis
- Providing in class support to help with engagement levels
- Using sports as a reward for the child
- Leading break and lunch time clubs around sport
- Liaising with the class teacher around pupil progress
- Being a positive role model to the children
- Running after school sports clubs
The school are looking for someone who:
- Has experience working in a primary school
- Comes from a sporty background
- Can support children with challenging behaviour
- Is a great communicator
This role will be starting at the beginning of the summer tern and will be a fixed contract until the end of the 2021 academic year.
To apply the role, please send across your CV via the application page.
- Sports | Mentor | Learning Support | Behaviour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'