Sponsorship Sales Manager -
My Client is looking for an experienced Sponsorship Sales Manager, to be responsible for developing and selling sponsorship packages across a range of B2B events. The role itself would be a combination of new business development as well as creating and building new markets and data for potential sponsors.
This role is perfect for a Sponsorship Sales Manager whom is comfortable on both the phone and via email to conduct sales and elements of business development. The Sponsorship Sales Manager would have a proven sales record across different exhibitions, be hard working and be confident in pitching new exhibitions to prospetive clients on a regular basis.
Title: Sponsorship Sales Manager
Salary: £25K + Desirable OTE
Key Requirements of role:
- Specific exhibition industry knowledge (between 2 -4 years) in different domains
- Uses knowledge of one or more systems /processes to troubleshoot
- Attentive to customer needs and adapts to ever changing requirements
- Good aptitude to interact, cooperates, and influences others to adopt new approaches, ways of working.
- Build sustainable relationships with exhibitors (incl. face to face) to improve market knowledge retention ratio, selling sponsoring and value added services.
- Global travel to see customers, competitive tradeshows and generation of new business.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets, both individual and as a team.
- Responsible for providing content for the Critical Sales Paths (CSP), Retention Reports and Booked Exhibitor Lists
- Responsible for working cohesively and as a team alongside other sales staff.
- Business Development