WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
You will be joining a consumer and business media company. The business currently employs over 500 people and has offices in West London, Dublin, Manchester and New York. It runs over 200 events annually and operates within 30+ business verticals - ranging from automotive, Property to finance and specialist consumer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will get to sell creative, high-value sponsorship packages across a hugely successful event portfolio. You’ll get to Account Manage well-known brands in the Commercial Property and Residential sector and sell across a varied group of events and media solutions.
Your day-day responsibilities will include:
- Secure sponsorship and exhibition revenues across the event Portfolio
- Building and maintaining a strong forecasted pipeline of opportunities
- Generating new business by strategy selling opportunities to target clients
- Developing key accounts and existing client relationships, identifying and converting opportunities to cross-sell
- Producing quality proposals and contracts to aid the sales process, providing innovative solutions based upon a deep understanding of the event product base
- Building a thorough understanding of the UK market, clients and competitors
- Attending competitor events
- Business Partnering effectively with internal Marketing/Ops/Production teams to ensure accurate delivery of client & event requirements
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR YOUR CAREER?
This is your chance to gain a huge amount of exposure, at a senior level. Whilst using your creative side to work with unique content, for some of the biggest Property businesses in the world, you will build your own reputation - a very powerful opportunity for your future.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
To become the Sponsorship Sales Manager for this company, you will have:
- A record of B2B sales (ideally regarding sponsorship or media sales)
- Demonstrating a consultative sales process in handling complex briefs, responding with considered and creative solutions
- Engaged with stakeholders at a senior level, comfortable in cross/up selling to both acquire new business and grow existing accounts
- Great interpersonal skills
- A motivated mind-set when it comes to a commission structure, being very KPI-driven
- A confident and articulate verbal and written communicator, can foster strong relationships both internally and externally
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Business Media
- Sponsorship Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job