Sponsorship Sales Manager
Are you looking for a role with a market leading organization? IQPC offers fantastic training and career development as well as the chance to join a dynamic high performing sales team.
As part of our expansion plan for 2017, IQPC is currently recruiting for a career driven sales professional to join our London team. The business is built upon highly ambitious and forward thinking individuals who are looking to take their career forward in an innovative, fast paced business. The Sponsorship Sales Manager will be earning uncapped, highly competitive commission and great benefits.
The role is focused purely on obtaining new business and is ideally suited to individuals who are sales hunters and who can exploit their previous sales experience to deliver consistent results.
About You -
The successful sponsorship sales manager candidate will be a dedicated, credible sales professional, who has already been successful in his or her current role and is looking for a new challenge with unlimited career progression.
The IQPC Package -
- Basic Salary DOE, uncapped commission
- An 8 week induction and training programme when you join the business
- Excellent career opportunities as we continue to grow
- Quarterly bonuses for high achievers
- Team incentives
- Benefits such as a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, discounted gym membership
- The chance to attend events and travel internationally
- A great working culture with a great social life
It is expected earnings in the first year should be in the region of £65k made up of basic salary and commission.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Sponsorship Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job