With the company producing some of the biggest events in Europe, we are now looking to appoint an experienced Sponsorship Sales Executive to work from our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ proven experience within sponsorship sales and have a very good understanding of events within the professional service sector.
The successful candidate will be working across the companies key events portfolio were you will not only maintain a high level of account management, but you will also be responsible for developing new clients for a wide range of law related events and exhibitions.
Requirements & Responsibilities include;
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience exceeding targets within sponsorship sales
- Strong command of the legal market or professional service market or solid experience with on-boarding blue chips. (This could mean that you have solid experience selling sponsorship packages to the legal, accountancy, finance or management sectors).
- Researching, attracting, closing, retaining and managing new accounts
- Managing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, leading organisations and partners
- Building a pipeline whilst surpassing all set sales targets for each month / event
- The ability to be self-starting and to work without supervision
- A very confident phone manner, strong negotiation skills
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, resilient and confident when dealing with clients at a senior level. You will need to have excellent time management skills, be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets and have an excellent command of English both written and verbal.
There is a generous base salary of up to £26,000 + commission which could easily see the successful candidate surpassing £50,000 OTE in the first year.