Sponsorship Manager -Tech Conference (Work Remote)
$Up to 80,000+ OTE
UK or US (Work Remotely)
Overview…To help grow the sponsorship division for an innovative events/think-tank business in the Tech sector developing the best-in-class, must-attend business technology events for the UK markets.
Skills & Expertise Required…
- You have a proven track record of success in the sponsorship sector.
- You are above all a natural relationship builder and excellent communicator, capable of building strong connections.
- You will have a background in sponsorship sales management, excel at developing profitable events
The Role…This is a Sponsorship Management position responsible for growing the client’s sponsorship and exhibition revenue across the event portfolio, working the high end accounts and whenever possible client facing as well as team management.
Competencies & Qualifications…
- Exemplary, selling skills
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of own targets
- Excellent application of a consultative sales approach
- Highly driven, entrepreneurial approach
- A top university graduate
- 3 years plus experience working in B2B event sponsorship, exhibition sales or commercial summit sales.
- Demonstrating a strong aptitude for researching and presenting ideas, and excellent written communication skills
- Tenacious and determined in achieving objectives
- A strong commercial instinct
- Sponsorship Sales
- Working Remotely
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'