Sponsorship Manager - Large Scale Energy Conferences
£Up to 50,000+ OTE
London, UK - Travel Internationally
Is regarded as the most senior and influential network of Energy executives in the world connecting through Conference/Exhibitions. Due to expansion a role has arisen for a talented & experienced Sponsorship Sales professional to sell 'sponsorship packages’ to their events world-wide.
- Your primary job function is to sell a range of 'partnership/sponsorship packages’ (including event sponsorship, multi-event sponsorship, bundles of delegation tickets, online advertising, exhibition booths, thought leadership packages and branding solutions) to existing clientele and new prospects.
- To meet or succeed yearly and monthly revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets; repeat delegates, new clients and prospects.
- To make a number of calls per day, the role requires significant time on the phone to contact clients and prospects.
- To meet clients face-to-face in meetings arranged by you to present and sell sponsorship opportunities and packages
- To sell on whichever event as necessity demands as directed by your line manager
- To sell sponsorship packages primarily for meetings in the Americas, but also selling customers/clientele sponsorship packages to events outside of the region in the client’s wider calendar of events.
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience - Necessary:
- Previous work in sponsorship sales, delegates sales and/or account management based sales
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excels in face-to-face selling, presenting products and their benefits to clients
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships (both for account management and up-selling purposes)
- Results oriented
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience - Desirable:
- Knowledge of the Energy and/or, finance sectors
- Previous Use of Salesforce CRM system
- Understanding of various sales methodologies
- Sponsorship Sales