Our Client is an international business, delivering an exciting mix of business to business conferences and exhibitions. They are looking for a hungry and determined individual to join their Sponsorship and Exhibition sales function.
As Sponsorship Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to corporate customers - both existing and prospective. You will strive to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets. Cultivating and managing relationships with exhibitors and sponsors throughout the year is also a key part of the role so you will be onsite during the conference period to manage relationships and ensure all contractual arrangements are met. International travel is an essential requirement.
They are committed to our people and offer an exciting career path with excellent earning opportunities, supported by a first class bespoke sales training programme that will give you the skills to succeed in their business. They are committed to ensuring you have the support and opportunities to become an integral member of their successful team.
What we need from YOU…
- Proven B2B new business sales experience
- Ideally sales experience in the event sector
- Able to build rapport and close at a senior level
- Experience of managing significant income and expenditure budgets to meet agreed targets
- Proven sales and negotiation skills, with a track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Commercially astute and capable of identifying business opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible presence
- Highly organised, efficient, and methodical, with good attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated, resilient and capable of working under pressure
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written
Your benefits would also include social team events, opportunities to travel internationally and help run their events and a generous 5% contribution to your pension scheme, 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays), plus an extended paid break at Christmas.
- Business Development
- Media Sales
- Sponsorship Sales