Our client is looking for an experienced Splunk Consultant to support their Cyber Security Operations Cente implementation programme.
The Splunk Consultant will:
Lead complex deployments of Splunk and Splunk Cloud solutions. This will include implementation, configuration, operations, maintenance and management of Splunk based solutions.
Provide analytical and remediation expertise on malware and infection vectors including use of applicable tools to identify malware and infection vectors and to eradicate them.
Identify, assess, and develop solutions for customer information technology security infrastructure regarding risks and vulnerabilities.
Understand architecture and design to perform Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) assessments.
To be successful, you will have:
• Extensive hands on deployment experience using Splunk SIEM technology within a corporate environment. Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Demonstrable experience of SIEM operational management including use case development and tuning.
• 5+ years’ experience as a consultant developing enterprise information security solutions.
• A thorough understanding of data analysis, logging solutions & system/network monitoring.
• Strong knowledge of security risk procedures, security patterns, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies.
• Knowledge of current security threats and vulnerabilities, how to detect and mitigate them and their possible impact on the customer’s environment
It is likely that you will have gained the following professional qualifications:
• BS in Engineering or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Leading security specific industry certifications or training to include one or more of the following: