HR Consultancy are recruiting a Spirit Supply Team Leader for a leading manufacturing organisation based in Dufftown
Your main duties will be to lead, develop and manage all aspects of filling operations, emptying operations and warehouse operations.
- Lead, motivate and develops team members
- Lead and support improvement projects utilising continuous improvement techniques
- Monitor and implement improvements to maximise supplier performance
- Prepare and provide report on the departments performance
- Monitor individual performance, and overall demonstrating compliance with the objectives and regulatory requirements
- Manage operational expenditure and department budgets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Proven leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their full potential - Desirable
- Experience of working in a Continuous Improvement culture - Desirable
Only candidate with the relevant experience will be considered for this role
Please contact Diane Smedley at HR Consultancy or apply using the apply online now link
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.