Spinal ESP Specialist Physiotherapist
Salary up to £36,000
Our client is actively looking for an enthusiastic experienced outpatient Physiotherapist with a special interest in the treatment of spinal conditions to help shape and develop the spinal service within this private hospital. This could include candidates who are currently working or aspire to work at ESP Level. A high standard of clinical care is required combined with a commitment to self-development and team support.
1. To provide an expert service as an Spinal Extended Scope Practitioner/Specialist Physiotherapist in the orthopaedic management of patients. Potentially undertaking orthopaedic clinics on behalf of the consultant orthopaedic surgeons and providing initial assessment, diagnosis, identifying investigations and surgical and therapeutic procedures and follow up of patients on their behalf.
2. To develop comprehensive management and treatment plans, utilising a wide range of treatment skills to formulate a specialised and progressive programme of care; communicating with other members of the MDT, referring practitioners, relatives and carers on the best course of intervention.
3. To be competent in the use and interpretation of investigative procedures, such as X-ray/blood tests/MRI/DEXA scans, and demonstrate advanced clinical judgement in the use of these diagnostics.
4. To be competent in the assessment and management of a normal MSK caseload additional to that of spines.
5. To be professionally and legally responsible, and accountable for all aspects of your own work, including the management of patients in your care.
6. To demonstrate a sound reasoning of clinical governance, clinical risk, and to demonstrate the use of treatment plans with an evidence-based link.
7. To work in partnership with physiotherapy and other medical and allied health professional departments as an expert resource in musculoskeletal matters.
- Free Parking on site
- Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- 27 Annual Leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory Life Insurance
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the on site resteraunt
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job