Spent Fuel Planner/Logistics Co-ordinator
Duration: 6 months with a view to extending
Location: Barnwood, Gloucestershire
An exciting opportunity for a Spent Fuel Planner/Logistics Co-ordinator to join a busy leading energy provider for an initial period of 6 months. As the Spent Fuel Planner/Logistics Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for providing dedicated flask and spent fuel planning and logistical service to the Spent Fuel Team within Nuclear Generation
- Take ownership and pro-actively manage flask and rail programme coordination.
- Chair cross business and external meetings in support of this role.
- Liaise with internal and external flask programmers and other parties to ensure optimal flask moves are achieved.
- Re-prioritise weekly moves to optimise use of all available flasks.
- Ensure all stakeholders are fully aware of programme requirements.
- Drive the creation and re prioritisation of monthly and annual flask move plans.
- Develop and provide reporting on flask movements.
- Maintain databases in support of flask skip condition and moves.
- Ensure financial information regarding fuel movements is appropriately recorded.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of planning principles and complex linked logistical issues.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and company systems
- Working knowledge of internet related applications
- Planning skills
- Numeracy skills and spreadsheet maintenance
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Maintains high level of confidentiality
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in logistical planning
- Experience in clerical or administrative related role
- Experience within nuclear or highly regulated industry;
We look forward to receiving your application and interested candidates can contact me on or email - to discuss this role further.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job