Would you like to work with our team who has 33 years experience with health & social care in Northern Ireland? We require a Band 6 Speech & Language with a passion for working with adults. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between £23,700-£29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Coleraine area.
The successful Speech & Language Therapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Speech & Language Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme.
- To provide specialist assessment, diagnosis and treatment for adults with disorders of communications and/or swallowing problems
- To be responsible for the assessment, differential diagnosis and the implementation of communication and/or swallowing programmes, seeking advice as appropriate
- To evaluate outcomes and provide written reports as required.
- To provide information and advice for other members of the interdisciplinary team and encourage their active participation in care plans wherever possible.
- Have a BSc in Speech & Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI Check
- Willing to complete mandatory training
- Independent In Dysphagia.
If you are a Speech & Language Therapist and interested in this post, please submit your CV or contact Suzanne Jackson on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job