SPEECH and LANGUAGE THERAPIST
Band 5 or 6
A fantastic opportunity for a Speech and Language Therapist to join a friendly, multidisciplinary therapy team. In this unique role, you will benefit from fully funded training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge, working 1 to 1 to provide specialist, direct and indirect therapy for pupils with autism and related disabilities.
- Generous salary (dependant on experience) plus extensive CPD and benefits package
- Contract terms 34.75 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9.00 to 16.30 (Tuesday to 17.30). PART TIME MAY ALSO BE CONSIDERED
- Annual Leave 44 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
You will make a difference by:
- Supporting and developing pupils’ ability to attend to people and develop their receptive and expressive communication skills
- Helping support a total communication environment to include the use of visuals and modified language use
- Making recommendations and adaptations to the pupil's environment to support total communication
- Supporting pupils to develop appropriate social interaction skills with adults and peers
- Helping to develop functional language skills and independence
We offer our Speech and Language Therapists:
- The chance to work in a friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity of working 1 to 1 with pupils within small sized classes
- Training in behaviour analysis
- Registered Behaviour Technician qualification
- Funded membership of relevant specialist interest group/clinical excellence network
- Ongoing clinical supervision
- Relevant training and CPD
Please contact Gemma at Piers Meadows for a full job spec.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'