Piers Meadows Recruitment are looking for an SLT to work in Nottingham.
- Job Title: Band 6 or 7 Speech and Language Therapist (this is band 6 role but band 7 may be considered)
- Start Date: ASAP
- To provide a Specialist Speech and Language Therapy Service to inpatients and with communication and/swallowing problems in a variety of service areas at NUH including:
- Critical Care, Specialist Medicine, Healthcare of the Elderly Patient, Stroke UnitTo participate in inter-disciplinary assessment and therapy
- To work closely within the multi-disciplinary team: attending case conferences, joint goal setting, and team meetings
To provide day-to-day co-ordination, support and clinical supervision of junior Speech and Language Therapists, SLT assistants, and students.
If interested, please reply to this advert with your CV, or contact Kim at Piers Meadows.
You must be a HCPC registered SLT to be eligible for this role.
Our agency can help with the cost of an DBS, Health Certificate and mandatory training should you not already have these in place.
- Speech Therapy
- Speech Therapist
- Speech and language therapy
- speech and language therapist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'