ASAP - 31/07/2018 - Very competitive rates available
The hours are available on a Monday - Friday basis, either full or part time
Car driver not necessary
-Ensure that the service provided is integrated (within the relevant multi/uni disciplinary care pathways), evidence based and delivered in accordance with care pathways/protocols and responsive to the needs of the local population. To gather and update activity data accurately and regularly in accordance with service guidelines
-Be accountable for own professional actions and the actions of those working under your supervision and guidance and recognise professional boundaries through interpretation of clinical and professional policies at a national and local level
-Provide impartial advice to children/young people regarding the therapeutic options for car
You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience to apply for this role.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Speech and Language Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job