Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are an existing locum or you are new to the locum market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
We currently have contracts 2 - 6+ months available working within the NHS, social services, schools and private organisations. We have posts for Bands 5, 6 and 7 locums.
Being a preferred supplier to numerous NHS trusts, we can give you access to a wide range of vacancies. Other benefits of our brilliant rewards package include:
- Flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
- Help with sourcing accommodation and travel, if required
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy or equivalent
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- At least 6 months postgraduate experience
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.