Are you an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking for a change? Are you an existing Speech and Language Therapist Locum that is looking to work in a Private Organisation ? If so this role could be ideal for you.
My Client is seeking an experienced therapist who will provide a Specialist Speech and Language Therapy service, for an organisation that specialising in Autism Care for Young Adults.
- Hours: 37.5 per week 52 week
- Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Other benefits to be advised at point of interview
Degree in Speech and Language Therapy or equivalent
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- At least 6 months postgraduate experience
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.